How to buy in bulk with only 1 Add to Cart click.
Save time by just using our bulk link!
- It allows you to order using a list of catalog numbers with just a few clicks.
- Perfect for people who like to place large orders but have limited time to order.
- It allows you to come up with your selections over many days.
- While shopping, keep a list of catalog numbers in a text file of titles you want (one per line is best).
This is not required to order. It is an alternative way of ordering.
Most people can use the "add to cart" method.
1) Create a list of catalog numbers in Notepad or Excel (one per line is best). Example: DDM-004, XYZ-001, OMG-002.
2) Click the bulk link and copy and paste them into the "Comments" field of the Check-Out area.
3) Change the quanity to however many DVDs you want and click "recalculate" (don't forget).
3) There should be ONLY the bulk item in the cart.
4) If you need some zipped full DVD covers of any area, email me!
We suggest Excel or LibreOffice Calc (it's free) because you can easily count your quantities.
Problems copying and pasting? Can't find the "Comments" field? Email them to me.
How to copy and paste text (in Windows):
In Notepad use CTRL+A for Select All. Then use CTRL+C (Copy). In the "Comments" field press CTRL+V (Paste).
These commands are also on the menu.
NOTE: Do not enter EXTRA titles manually or you might not get the right discount. Cart should be empty before clicking link.
The Link (click it):
BULK ORDER ITEM (<------ click this and change quantity to however many DVDs you have in your list. Make sure to click "apply".)
INSTRUCTIONS with Pictures:
Step 1 - list catalog numbers in notepad or any text editor.
Step 2 - Click the package deal link:
BULK ORDER ITEM (<-------------- Click this!)
The cart should ONLY contain this item.
Step 3 - Copy and paste the catalog numbers.
This is the best method for us, but you can also email them to us in a text, excel or word document.
Step 4 - CHECKOUT!
Once you are done we will prepare the order for you and ship it out ASAP!
Have a question about using this method? Please contact us.